Why Promotional products?
Many companies purchase imprinted promotional products to use as advertising and marketing, business gifts, reward skilled employees, instantly motivate people internally and to increase getting the company’s name across.
According to recent survey of business travelers at DFW Airport by L.J. Market Research
• 71% of business travelers randomly receiving a promotional product in the last 12 months
• 52% said their impression of the company was more favorable since receiving the item
Promotional gifts printed with a company’s latest product offering or logo have been an effective way of introducing the key messages, events marketing and brand awareness.
• 33.7% of this group had the item on their person – a coveted location for advertising
• 76% of respondents could recall that advertiser’s name on the product that they had received in the past 12 months
Corporate gifts build customer loyalty; get company's name and phone number in front of customers and prospects, increase revenue, raised funds, sales leads, better customer relations as well as trade show traffic.
When it comes to marketing your products and service customized promotional products can help boost your advertising campaigns and grow your business.
• 52% of respondents did business
with the advertiser after receiving the product
• 73% said they used it weekly
• 45% said they used it daily
Which advertising media can
do this for you?
Promotional products are targeted, affordable, Long lasting
and measurable. Use promotional product in your marketing
campaigns and generate more sale and grow your Business.
|Please contact Us and Let us to be part of your team for promotional products and service
Promoting your Business is Our Business...
what can you expect from right promotional
• Build your brand and create a continuous presence
• Drive traffic to your tradeshow booth
• Improve response rates on direct mail campaigns
• Improve client or customer relations
• Improve customer appreciation
• Support a company sponsorship
• Strengthen fund raising campaigns
• Motivate sales force
• Reward service
• Recognizing accomplishments
• Increase referrals
• Improve return business
• Improve employee morale
• Increase sales
How do you choose the right promotional
Promotional products are an investment, and are justified
by the possibility of revenue or returns in the future and
•55% said they keep their promotional
product(s) more than a year
•75% said it was useful
•20% said it was attractive
•25% said they passed it along to another
The intention of giving promotional products to clients
who purchase service or products is not just to give away
any items, but to choose the right and useful products which
can build your brand and create a continuous presence.
• Target audience and end-user
• What do you want to accomplish by giving away
• Quantity you wish to give (Higher quantity lower
• How useful is the chosen items to the recipient
• How the product will be distributed (Handover, mail,
• How your company's image can be best supported by
• What are the information you wish to have imprinted
on each item
• When you wish to begin the promotion
• Price range of each item